Mallary Duenas (Class of 2005)
Class of 2005
1. YOU ARE THE CLASS OF? (YEAR)
2. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Determined to maintain academic standing while participating in various sports and extracurricular activities (e.g. National Honor Society, class representation, etc.).
3. SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN HIGH SCHOOL WERE?
Basketball teammates and coaches, classmates, and the rest of the Saint Paul family.
4. FAVORITE THING TO DO IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Spend time with my parents and friends during lunch and breaks.
5. IN HIGH SCHOOL I WAS MOST PROUD OF?
Achieving the Salutatorian academic status and winning the IIAAG Basketball Championship.
6. AFTER GRADUATION WHAT DID YOU DO?
Continued my education and completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology from the University of Guam.
7. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?
Employed by the University of Guam’s Water and Environmental Research Institute as a Chemist while continuing my education towards a Master of Science Degree in Environmental Science.
8. MY PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENT AFTER GRADUATING?
Excelling beyond my extracurricular activities and ascending to reach the future goals I continue to set for myself.
9. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE?
Goals can only take you so far, determination to achieve them will take you even further. Never give up on your dreams!